Forums

My experience with Behemoth Master/BrutalButtDrops/WhateverSillyName The Hots and the Nots.

As I'm sure some of you know there was a user here called Behemoth Master (or whatever) and he was somewhat controversial. This man stands at 6'6, weighs 453 lbs and is a very rough squasher. Luckily, I'm the kind of guy who loves getting squashed and I like it extremely rough. Everything here is 100% true.
The Squashing (Pros)-
When he first got to the the hotel I immediately noticed how big he was and he was definitely a verbal guy. Not 20 seconds walking in the door, he said something like "So are we gonna just stand here or are you gonna be my slave?" We all know what my answer was lol. So he asked me if I wanted to start out easy, or start out rough. I wanted to start out easy and then immediately he said, "No, we're gonna start it rough little man". The first thing he had me do was lay on the edge of a bathtub longways. I was veeeery hesitant because I hadn't even felt his weight and he wanted to sit on me on a hard glass-like surface.
Well anyways, he sat on my torso on the bathtub ledge and it was bone-crushing. I could immediately feel my breath leaving my lungs and I could feel my ribs bending. He sat there and bounced for a good 2 minutes, me grunting with each bounce. He crushed me here in many different angles. Horizontally, vertically (both of us tried different angles),. This portion was more of a workout for me than anything.
Next, we moved to the chair. He took a swivel chair and wanted to place it on me and sit in the chair. I actually refused because I was worried the bottom of the chair would cut me, and we ended up putting a pillow on my torso with the chair on top (seriously don't try this, I'm really stupid for consenting to this). All of the weight of his body was channelled through the chair into my sternum. This hurt really bad. I didn't enjoy it honestly. Not to mention, because it was a swivel chair I had to try my best to hold it in place. One wrong move and he could have fallen and seriously injured or killed me (Once again PLEASE don't try this with a 450 lber).
After that we moved to more traditional squashing, some chest sitting on the bed. This is where I full got to experience his weight since my body was flat. When he sat on me, it felt like I disappeared. Legitimately, I felt consumed, I couldn't breathe at all, and I could feel many parts of my body go numb. The reason why this experience was different than other guys, is because he actually used his full weight. Most guys will hold themselves up either with their shins, or arms, but he completely let all of his weight pile on me as if I wasn't there. Every time, I tapped for him to get up, the answer was no (which I like and consented to). If I wanted him to get up, I at least had to try and lift him somewhat off of me. When he actually would get up, he would only give me about 5 seconds of breathing time before he sat down again. He would stay sitting on me about 5 minutes at a time.
At this point, he got bored and wanted to try buttdrops. And by try I mean succeed in knocking the wind out of me. He actually put a chair in front of the bed and jumped or slowly fell directly onto me. It looked exactly like it did in WWE, but real and from a shorter distance. The first time (of many) that he landed on me, I actually convinced myself I died. It was a short burst of blurry vision, followed by a sharp pain in my chest and the wind being knocked out of me, all in 1 second. Weirdly enough, I started to become used to it and actually really loved the buttdrops despite it being terrifying. Of course there were times where he hovered above me and I didn't know when he was gonna drop. He was little dramatic though with his grunts lol.
The last portion was a long long long series of chest sitting and trampling on the ground. This was horrifically hot! It was kind of what I always dreamed of, but also took a lot of endurance to get through. He treated me the same exact way he did on the bed. Full weight only, 5 minutes at a time, and I had to try to lift him. Because we were on the hardwood floor, obviously this was 10x more difficult. I was groaning the entire time, and on several occasions, I was quite literally begging for him to get off of me, but he stuck to what I asked for. He would also tease and pretend to get up while I was "pushing him up" and then he would laugh and plop right back down. This lasted about an hour and I was miserable and turned on all at the same time.
He attempted to trample me twice. Once on the floor and once on the bed. As soon as he stepped on me on the floor, I actually was screaming in agony and he stood there for about 10 seconds. He wanted to try again but I stood up and didn't let him. Then he wanted to try on the bed and my naive mind thought it would be better. Somehow it felt worse. I didn't enjoy that at all. Not a vibe.
The Logistics- Cons
This man for some reason does not know how to turn off his alpha role. Communicating with him is next to impossible and he's not willing to go halfway on ANYTHING. Because I was desperate to fulfill my fantasy, unfortunately his gruff attitude got the best of me. He would message me every hour asking me if I had booked a hotel, weeks before we even planned on meeting. I understand booking ahead of time, but he wouldn't help me cover the cost of the hotel or travel so it made it hard for me to book so far in advance.
When meeting with him, he's 100% in control of the sessions. You have no say. For me, I like being completely submissive, and my fantasy was I don't get a say in anything we do. Yes, he did everything I asked him to, but there were times I actually told him I wanted to be done and he wouldn't let me. For me, the roleplay was over, and he wouldn't empathize. The lack of a safeword is conceptually hot, but in reality it's very dangerous and I could have gotten hurt with this amateur sadist. Let's be real, he's an amateur who has no concept of the damage he could actually do. In reality, he's nothing but a fantasy and I'm very lucky to have come out only sore and with small bruises.
I can't emphasize enough, make sure you talk through EVERYTHING you want to do during play, and both sides are in agreement that it is sane consensual fun. Be sure that both parties go halfway on any costs "if any" or if you're into findom, make sure that there is a time and place for it. Never let someone be in charge of your life.
Last words, this was hands down my favorite session and I want more like this, buuuuuut there needs to be some mutual respect amongst me and my squasher behind scenes. During though...... make me your victim ;)

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

6 Replies

Littleguy98·

Also, respect to the awesome admin and mods for making this site accessible, welcoming, and respectable!

AllMuscle·

I had no idea about this section of the site. I find it thanks to your post ahah
I really loved this story, we talked about it but not with this details and accuracy. He knows how to squash his victims and I admit that reading in detail how he squashed you merciless turned me on, but I think that he is too aggressive and could make dangerous a moment that should be painful and humiliating for the squashee (if he like it) but never unsafe.
So my advice, even if I'm so inexperienced, is: have all the fun you want but try to stay safe! ?

Maccy296·

Wow crazy! I think all tramplers should experience getting trampled at least once so they can get an idea of what they're doing to the tramplees

Will·

I've read this a couple times and each time I get jealous as fuck. I'm a somewhat beefy boy myself and a super-ultra-mega masochist with pain tolerance that's sky-high for the right guys. And this amateur sadist is right up my alley. I love playing with fire. haha. I'd have layed on the bed and had him try standing on my face or head full weight. If I could handle that I'd let him do it on the floor with a pillow under my head. I think I could handle the body trampling as I've got a bit of extra padding myself. But I'll never know I suppose. It sounds like you did a great job amusing him though! hehe.

TechnicalMachine·

Thanks for sharing about your experience!
I think an ideal squasher is a very empathetic and caring person who puts on an uncaring persona.
Although it's super hot to be denied relief, a safe word is vital for safety.
I'm curious, did you meet with him multiple times or is this from one meeting?

Littleguy98·

TechnicalMachine wrote:
Thanks for sharing about your experience!
I think an ideal squasher is a very empathetic and caring person who puts on an uncaring persona.
Although it's super hot to be denied relief, a safe word is vital for safety.
I'm curious, did you meet with him multiple times or is this from one meeting?
This was a one time meeting. He’s been wanting to meet up again but I’ve been apprehensive about it