Forums

First time Trampling/Squashing

Hello all!

I wanted to contribute something to this site as well as work on introducing myself. Honestly, I haven't been trampled or trampled someone all that much but I hope that changes after the whole COVID mess is over. But I do have a few stories I could share. I guess a good one would be when I first learned about and trampled someone.

So this all started at around 2015. At 25, I had never really heard about trampling and never had the specific urge to do so. I did enjoy facesitting, at least on the receiving end, but I actually didn't do much in that direction of the fetish.

I was looking at Craigslist (when they still had the M/M classifieds) for some feet related posts. I have a foot fetish so I wasn't looking for anything else. However, one ad caught my eye. There was someone looking for a heavier guy to 'trample' and to do some 'squashing'. I'm not sure what attracted me to those notions in the first place but I decided to email the guy about the ad.

Long story short, I talked to him about it and learned he wanted me to step on him and crush him down with my butt.

Now usually, I am more of a passive/sub type guy but something about dominating a smaller(150lbs to my 250lbs) and shorter (5'5 to my 5'9) guy brought out something in me that I wanted to explore.

So on the following weekend, I invited him over while my roommate was away. I was excited and nervous as I waited for this random man to come over and get crushed under me. Soon, he knocked and I open the door. I threw a boner immediately when I saw how small he was compared to me. It was one thing to hear the stats but another to see it in person. At 5'9, I'm on the shorter side of the average guy in the US, so I enjoyed it when I saw how small the guy was compared to me.

I told him to come in, and we both went into the living room and sat on the couch for that moment of awkward talk before the main event.

He told me about some safe words, yellow and red, and asked how much I weighed currently. I told him that I was around 250. He then mentioned that I outweighed him by 100lbs. He said it with a kind of awe.

As soon as the conversation wound down, he asked if he could lay on the couch and have me sit on his torso. I did as he asked, slowly since I was unsure about how he would take it. As soon as my weight sank down, he grunted and I had my first taste of squashing someone. I sat there, fairly comfortable while he suffered under 250lbs. Soon enough he motioned for me to get off. I stood up but I wanted more. I gave him a few more seconds and sat back down, a little faster. He let out an 'ooph' and the told me (more like gasped out) that my butt was covering his entire torso and that it was so hot.

I was happy and turned out that he liked my fat butt crushing him down. I ended up standing and sitting on him a few times. I asked if I could sit on his face and obliged. I sat down gently, some out of concern of hurting him but mostly because I wanted him to see my big butt about to sit on him. I sat down and felt pretty comfortable. He had his head to the side but I could tell that my weight was torturing him. He tapped me once but I decided to slowly get up instead of right away. The tapping became more frantic and I finally stood up. He loved it.

Next, we moved on to my room where we decided to trample since there was carpet instead of hardwood. He laid down on the ground, next to the wall so that I could balance myself and looked up at while I pulled off my socks. I slowly placed my Size 11 foot on his lower and shifted my weight to one foot. He immediately tapped out and told me that it was a lot for the first trample. The two feet would be better at the same time, instead of all 250 on one foot.

I ended up doing that. 250 was a lot for him, he cried out several times as I crushed and trampled him. Since it was my first time I was very cautious. After I finished my first series of trampling, he commented that despite my cautiousness, I was still inflicting my 250lbs on him so it was a lot. But he liked it and wanted to keep going. In the next series, I trampled him a little more assertively and I sometimes ignore the single tap or waited for a little extra before I stopped. Apparently he liked this part more, especially since I had a bit of a sadistic smirk while I did it (which I did not realize I was doing). He was certainly bringing something dark and dominant out of me.

Eventually, after a few more tramples and an experimental round of head trampling. We jacked off on my bed, with me pushing my foot in his face. We both came and made plans for another day of trampling.

I trampled and squashed him a few times until life got in the way and we moved on.

So that was it for my first squashing and trample session. I'll make another post about the first time I was trampled (really it's about two different times of experimenting so its two stories).

Thanks for reading!

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

0 Replies

No replies to show