Forums

#NSFW - Not Suitable For Wrestling (Gay Erotic Fiction) by CrushMyAbs

I believe introductions were due, but being in wrestling class didn't often give you more than a name. Brock, John, Matt, Jim, Greg, Tony, Ben, Craig, Sean, Chase, and others...
All of those things were all just names until you got to know the person behind the face and the wrestler behind the moves. I tried to remember names, but if there was nothing that really made me imagine doing something with that person, I didn't really make the mental effort to remember it. Somehow my hormone soaked brain that told me to have sex with anything with a pulse and was willing; that wasn't my typical reaction, or action, to be honest. I had to believe that the guy that I was interested in was wanting to touch my body and my muscles.

Wrestling class was all about touching, gripping, being gripped and made to suffer painfully on a gymnasium floor with a bunch of witnesses who liked the same thing, and exposing some of our own weaknesses in front of a judge, the referee, also quite often the Physical Education Class teacher; PE class or not, some of the times you could see guys looking at the coach like he was a huge hunk of available meat, and from what some of us could tell, he didn't mind the appreciation. We could see him look at the guy behind his back and smile at seeing the budding college student's attention was about health and muscle.

I loved the thrill of being held against my will by a man who wanted to hold me against my will. That's wrestling in a nutshell. What I didn't know is how much other people liked to dominate others for their thrills, and how much of an adventure that could be for me. I had a wonderful experience that is rare in school, from what I've heard, because it doesn't involve drugs, overdoses, or time in a correctional facility, and can get you into the habit of being healthy.

As I said, I loved it, and so did my wrestling captain. He loved it enough to be the captain of the team, responsible for helping his teammates dominate others on the floor. I had no idea how exclusively he could pay attention or focus on everything around him until later. Discovering that you had been scoped out by the captain for more than your athletic ability and skill is part of why wrestling had been such a high-pressured stakes game of straining muscles, yells, gasps in between headlocks, grunts between being flipped over onto your back, and the constant fight to maintain a grip on a muscular and LEAN body, sometimes covered with slickest of singlets and sweat.

The captain of the team was a blond Adonis that was all business about his pleasure, he had a very sharp eye that caught everything around him except when he was very distracted or focused - like most men. If he was focused, he was studying something or someone, if he was distracted, he was focused but with a hard-on. His cock was a bit above average but wider than average. Girth on a man that big looked wonderful, and the singlet hid NOTHING when it was hard.

His tall 6 foot 3 inch frame was wrapped in shredded muscle that was like watching a lean apex predator with sinewy muscles when he moved, his body had that look that had veins all over, from his forearms, across his pecs, and yes, down his massive legs that he loved to squeeze guys with.

The thing that caught my eyes totally from the very beginning were his wide feet, long in length from his heel to the balls of his foot and wide with long toes, I don't know why, but at that moment when I saw him barefoot in the locker-room, seeing the way his foot was flatter than what I was used to seeing made my mind race in brand new directions...

I imagined myself knocked out on the floor of the wrestling match ring with him standing full weight on my abs with his full weight in my relaxed stomach, and his flat foot totally crushing me hard into the ringside platform that was eye level to most of the class, and the coach. I don't know why they ware all naked in my daydream, all of them jerking their hard dicks, but that's when you can find yourself being scrutinised by a blond sharp eyed captain who sees your hard-on while looking at his feet.

The thing that really made the class an adventure was that he had his eyes on me from now on, but I didn't know it. I had caught his attention, because he had riveted mine to his entire beautiful dominating body.

The week that followed was marked by two really erotic events for me after I realised my captain was on to my like for being crushed because he mentioned that he 'liked my skill in letting the dude tire himself with his legs wrapped around a relaxed set of abs.'

Stupid me, I forgot the entire gym was surrounded by mirrors for ballet classes, and the captain had seen me thoroughly enjoying myself while the dude clamped around my waist said he was going to make me pass out. 'Try' I said in my taunt and let the fun begin.

The time that the captain totally grabbed my hard-on rushed attention was when he was standing on his co-captain's abs in the shower, barefoot with it going across his waist, while the captain was jerking himself a bit, taunting his buddy in good fun, but I was stunned in my fantasy being displayed right in front of me in real life. The immediate almost audible boing of my hard-on flipping right around my underwear to spring up into my waistband and leave a pre-cum mark for him to see in three seconds flat, was a new record for me, and it was hard for him to miss.

I had to leave the room IMMEDIATELY or else someone was going to see me have multiple orgasms on the spot.

The second event was when the captain was seen standing on his co-captains abs in the locker-room during a match, when he had timed it so I needed to empty my bladder the same time he and his co-captain were off the courts and the coach was doing drills. I walked back into the locker room and noticed the captain standing full weight on the co-captain and stroking his cock while standing on the co-captains waist, and me catching full view of both of them. Again, same reaction. My wrestling team captain was delighted.

The next week we were tasked with taking all of the summer equipment and storing it for hockey season and making sure the pole vaulting matts and other volleyball, football, baseball and soccer ball equipment were put in the proper places and organised. The place could be a real mess after a game. The captain had me lie down on one of the pole vaulting crash mats that covered half the storage room floor and 'measure' the net for a middle marker he was going to put on the net with duct tape.

He pulled out a length of tape and wrapped it around my wrist while I held up the top part of the net with the thick cable and padding running it's length to the floor. The net was suddenly pulled flat, with the co-captain tackling me and pulling my other wrist out to be wrapped in duct tape while I was pushed flat against the mat by his body.

Shh! he whispered in my face - 'you're going to love this' and he slid down the full length of my body and started sucking on my hard cock. pinning my legs while the captain stood full weight on my stomach, and started hopping on the one leg pushing me deep into the crash matt, and making the co-captain's mouth slide completely off my hard cock to feel the rush of cold air before being sucked right back into his hot tight mouth. I watched this as my captains size thirteen US (euro 46) foot bottom out on my abs, and ride my spine with his huge flat foot. The rush to my head was astounding and my gutteral grunt as I was pushed deep was also because I was going to cum.

Three minutes into my ab-stomping, I lost my virginity to a blowjob and a stomach crushing and the feeling was the most intense blackout of fun I have ever had in my life. Now you can understand my love for the sport.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

1 Replies

RAV4000·

that's a really cool story